Home → About us → About Principal
Professional Responsibilities and Achievements
- REGISTRAR (Evaluation), Visvesvaraya Technological university, Karnataka state, India.
- Incharge of entire examination system of Visvesvaraya Technological University, Karnataka state, India.
- Managing single window operation
- Clearing Transcripts, Provisional Degree Certificates, Consolidated Marks Cards etc. in single day under demand
- Smooth conduction and monitoring all examinations(B.E., B.Tech.,M.Tech., M.Arch., M.B.A., M.C.A, Ph.D) as per Academic calendar at all affiliated engineering colleges (124) of Karnataka state as per university academic calendar.
- Monitoring the evaluation process of all examination at respective valuation centres, processing the results and announcement of results in time.
- In charge and monitoring all types of confidential work related to university examination.
PRINCIPAL, PES College of Engineering, Mandya (Since 1st May 2008)
- Successful Implementation of ONLINE examination for M.Tech and M.B.A students (First of its kind in INDIA).
- Streamlining the examination system and maintaining the quality and standards in the Engineering examination process.
- Setting up of Modernized printing press for confidential work at university campus.
- Organized work shop to educate teaching and non teaching faculty members regarding conduct of examination.
- Organized workshop to implement Online examination for post graduate students.
- Organizing VLSI confluence for Teachers and PG students at university level.
- Providing efficient single window service to the stakeholders.
- Designated as officer on special duty by the Vice-chancellor, VTU Belgaum to co-ordinate university ON LINE examination process for the PG courses (till date).
PROFESSOR AND HOD of Electronics and Comunication Engg., PESCE, Mandya, Karnataka
- Successful implementation of Autonomous system under VTU. Creating the infrastructure for smooth conduction of examination and evaluation for autonomous system.
- Starting M.B.A course in the institute from the academic year 2009-10.
- Initiation to start II shift polytechnic in the campus from the academic year 2009-10.
- Implementation of good practices in teaching and learning process to impart quality education in institute.
- Establishing VLSI lab for PG students at E&C Dept, PESCE Mandya, and making it as a Cadence tool training centre
- Teaching and Research .
- Administration at department level and institute level.
Achievements as HOD of E & C Engg
- Making the E & C department as Research centre.
- Instrumental in starting (year 2006) the VTU extension Centre to run PG program M.Tech in "VLSI& Embedded systems" at the dept of E & C Engg, PESCE Mandya,
- Owning the credit in getting 5 years Accreditation to E & C department from NBA (only one E & C department to get 5 years accreditation in the Karnataka state in the year 2002).
- Responsible to get more than Rs. 70 Lakhs AICTE funds for various projects like MODROB, TAPTEC, and R & D for E & C Dept.
- Successful implementation of Research Project "Telemedicine using 3-G mobile" AICTE funded R & D project (2004-2007).
- Guiding the students for 4- Ph.D and 2-M.Sc. Engg (by Research) in the areas of VLSI, Ergonomics, Biomedical Engg.
- Currently under taken project under S & T mission mode, Ministry of social justice and empowerment, Govt of India, project titled "Acquisition and characterization of EMG signal for human machine interface". Project cost is Rs. 14 lakhs.