Autonomous Examination Cell -> Overview
The Examination cell has been aimed to control and regulate the examination activities & evaluation process which is supervised by the COE. The conduct of examinations in the autonomous system is an essential academic activity to check the capability of the student's performance. In this perspective, Examination Cell plays a vital role in the evaluation process. At each and every stage in the evaluation process, including Continuous Internal Evaluation (CIE) and Semester End Examinations (SEE) and Fast track semester, COE along with his office staff precisely monitor the performance of students by giving suitable guidelines to various departments in the institution from time to time.
- Define exam schedule and time table.
- Deem in-warding of exam forms for fresher students.
- Generate exam form for repeater students.
- To make available exam form for submission to students offline.
- Examination form configuration like exam fees and other related information.
- Arranging for Pre and Post Auditing of Question Papers and Answer Booklets by both internal and external subject experts.
- Exam hall ticket generation and make available to student for online downloading.
- Creating pre exam data for the exam.
- Exam venue allocation and seat number generation.
- Actual conduction of examination.
- Paper wise student marks entry/import.
- Facilitating Paper Seeing and Revaluation Processes.
- Processing of exam result data and grace marks implementation.
- Declare student wise result in the college website.
- Printing of Grade cards, Course completion certificate, Transcripts, PDC for final year students, and other examination related documents.
- Attending all kinds of anomalies raised by the students.
- Convocation data preparation.
- Award/medal winners list finalization for convocation.
- Issue of Duplicate Grade cards and other documents.
- Statistical reports regarding exam for various purpose.
- Grade card re-printing due to marks correction/modification, student name correction, late admission etc.
- Providing genuineness/verification services to various stakeholders such as Government authorities, corporate bodies, & educational institutions.