How to Apply?
Every year maximum of 10 entrepreneurs per Business Incubator will be supported @ Rs 6.25 lakh per enterprise. 10 entrepreneurs or incubatees can be from student community, innovators or startup companies, people from MSMEs.
Criteria for Selection of Idea Proposal
- New innovative ideas have to come up from the incubatees on the basis of threats and opportunities in marketing of the products after doing proper SWOT analysis.
- Formulation based ideas and mobile app based ideas which do not lead to manufacturing MSMEs not to be encouraged.
- Manufacturing MSME ideas should be given preference.
- Ideas should be presented by the Students/Incubatees and not by the mentors or faculty members.
- Scheme is meant for the students/entrepreneurs and not for the faculties of the colleges.
- Ideas from the faculties of the institutions etc. will not be entertained.
- Incubation of innovative ideas should be envisaged with marketable aspects.
Mail the innovative idea proposal to email@example.com as per the format given below
Dr. Vinay S
PESCE Business Incubator
<< Format to Apply: Entrepreneur / Incubatee >>