To attain Excellence in imparting quality civil engineering education to meet the societal needs.
- Impart civil engineering and managerial skills with state of art infrastructure, competent and committed faculty using outcome based educational curriculum.
- Promote research, project management and consultancy
- Inculcate professional ethics, leadership qualities and entrepreneurial skills to meet the societal needs.
The Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Graduates will be able to
- Apply technical competence in the field of Civil Engineering with a strong background in basic science and mathematics.
- Analyse and interpret data to design or evaluate civil engineering systems to satisfy societal needs with the use of modern tools including higher education.
- Function effectively as an individual and or to work in a team on multispecialized civil engineering projects with professional ethics and effective communication skills inculcating the habit of life-long learning.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
The Program specific outcomes have been derived from the PSC's defined by ASCE. By the time of graduation, Civil Engineering students will be able to
PSO1: Apply knowledge of basic science to analyze and solve problems in the core area of Civil Engineering such as Structural, Geotechnical, Transportation, Environmental, Hydraulics and Water resources engineering.
PSO2: Analyze, Plan, design, quality assessment and cost estimate of Civil Engineering structures with professional ethics.
PSO3: Work in a consulting organization or can be an entrepreneur to investigate and supervise Civil Engineering structures using modern tools and technology to provide sustainable solutions to meet the societal needs.