Our Vision is to produce Competent, Disciplined, Quality Engineers.
The mission of Industrial and Production Engineering Program is to prepare student
- For Employment
- For the pursuit of advanced degrees in Industrial, Production and Mechanical Engineering fields.
- For educating them in the fundamental concept, knowledge and skills in laboratory techniques.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO's)
- The Industrial and Production Engineering program will graduate its Engineers who are prepared for employment or entry into a post graduate program.
- The Industrial and Production Engineering program will graduate engineers who have a strong sense of professionalism, with respect for fellow workers and their profession.
- Industrial and Production Engineering program will provide graduates with a set of skills that will allow them to grow professionally and provide service and leadership in their careers.
- Industrial and Production Engineering program will prepare graduates who will have the ability to apply the principles and techniques of traditional and modern quantitative and qualitative analysis and synthesis and effectively interpret, evaluate, select, and communicate the desired alternative in both manufacturing and service industries.
- Industrial and Production Engineering program will prepare its graduates who will possess the required engineering competence and ability to recognize the need for life-long learning to understand the impact of engineering solutions on society at all levels of an organization.
- Industrial and Production Engineering program will prepare graduates who will demonstrate the ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems and apply continuous improvement in practice both individually and as members and/or leaders of multidisciplinary teams.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (PO's)
- Graduates will demonstrate the ability to apply knowledge of Science and Engineering.
- Graduates will demonstrate the ability to design and conduct experiment as well as interpret data.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- Graduates will demonstrate the skill to use latest CAD/CAM/CAE software's and solving engineering problems.
- will demonstrate the ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- will demonstrate the ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- will demonstrate the understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- will demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- Graduation will have the alertly to recognise the importance of programme development by polis post graduate studies on complete exam that for challenging and rewinding career in Industrial 7 Production engineering.
- Graduates will be able to design a system to meet desired needs within environmental, economic, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturing and management knowledge and techniques to estimate fare, resources to complete project.