Department of high repute to develop innovative and humane engineers by imparting mathematical proficiency to
address scientific and engineering challenges.
- Develop competent faculty towards conveying best in class teaching and learning.
- Facilitate inter disciplinary faculty developments and research.
- Nurture qualities of computation and mathematical skills for solving engineering and technological problems.
- Mould students with value based education to improve their intrinsic standards.
- Under Graduate Programme Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)
- Research Programme Ph.D
Short Term Goals:
- To apply for research projects under UGC/DST grants.
- To host a national conference on 'Recent Trends in Applied Mathematics'.
- To conduct a training programme for faculty of Mathematics in PU level Institutions
and Engineering colloge.
Mid Term Goals:
- To establish Numerical Mathematical Lab for MTech/Research students.
- To cater needs of UG/PG and research students by providing required elective courses.
Long Term Goals:
- To host a international conference on Mathematical Applications in Engineering
- To undertake curriculum revision for UG/PG programmes, periodically.