The Examination cell has been aimed to control and regulate the examination activities & evaluation process which is supervised by the COE. The conduct of examinations in the autonomous system is an essential academic activity to check the capability of the student's performance. In this perspective, Examination Cell plays a vital role in the evaluation process. At each and every stage in the evaluation process, including Continuous Internal Evaluation (CIE) and Semester End Examinations (SEE) and Fast track semester, COE along with his office staff precisely monitor the performance of students by giving suitable guidelines to various departments in the institution from time to time.
Important activities of the examination cell are as follows:
- Overall conduction of all end semester examinations of the college.
- Overall examination process which includes, scheduling the examination dates, to take necessary action to set the question papers from the examiners, printing the question papers, conduction, valuation, Disclosure of answer books and announcement of results.
- Getting CIE marks from the departments from time to time and monitoring the students.
- Issuing the grade cards, Transcripts and PDC.
- Maintaining the secrecy of the examination system.
- Conduction of Malpractice committee meeting and issuing all Notifications related to Malpractice.
- Strictly adhere to the university instructions regarding Autonomous Examinations.
- Coordinating with the Dean (Academic) & Dean (FY) to implement the autonomous discipline as per the UGC and VTU guidelines.
- Facilitating Paper Seeing and Revaluation Processes.
- Providing and Publication of rank lists and Medal lists before the conduct of Annual convocation.