The department of E & C would endeavour to create a pool of Engineers who would be extremely competent technically, ethically strong
also fulfil their obligation in terms of social responsibility.
- M1: Adopt the best pedagogical methods and provide the best facility, infrastructure and an ambience conducive to imbibe technical knowledge and practicing ethics.
- M2: Group and individual exercises to inculcate habit of analytical and strategic thinking to help the students to develop creative thinking and instil team skills
- M3: MoUs and Sponsored projects with industry and R & D organizations for collaborative learning
- M4: Enabling and encouraging students for continuing education and moulding them for life-long learning process
Program Educational Objectives:
PEO1: Graduates to exhibit knowledge in mathematics, engineering fundamentals applied to Electronics and Communication Engineering for professional achievement in industry, research and academia
PEO2: Graduates to identify, analyse and apply engineering concepts for design of Electronics and Communication Engineering systems and demonstrate multidisciplinary expertise to handle societal needs and meet contemporary requirements
PEO3: Graduates to perform with leadership qualities, team spirit, management skills, attitude and ethics need for successful career, sustained learning and entrepreneurship.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs):
Program Specific Outcomes of bachelor degree (B.E, E&C) program are defined as follows which are in line with the Program specific criteria (PSC) as defined by IEEE.
After the graduation, the student will have:
- An ability to understand the basic concepts in Electronics & Communication Engineering and to apply them in the design and implementation of Electronics and communication systems.
- An ability to solve complex problems in Electronics and Communication Engineering, using latest hardware and software tools, along with analytical skills to arrive at appropriate solutions.